The House, renovated with care during 2 years, is an old farm building from the 16th century. Located in the farmyard, vis-a-vis the owners house, it was used formerly for grain storage. Originally, “les Tournelles” was the name given to the area on which the building was built.
The guest house “les Tournelles” offers you 5 large and independent Bedrooms newly equipped with high end beddings: 1 on ground floor and 4 on the 1st floor, including 1 “Suite” and 1 family bedroom for 5 people. A very particular care was taken in the restoration of the building and the decoration of the rooms, combining comfort, modernity, refinement and originality.
The large living room on ground floor, dedicated to the hosts, is divided into:
- Breakfast space, vis-a-vis large bay windows giving on the court and the terrace,
- Relax space where you can seat in comfortable old leather “Club”chairs for reading, watching TV or surfing on Internet.
- Arrival between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm
(other possibilities on request)
- Rooms are to be released before 11:00
- Down payment 40% at reservation
- House entirely non smoker,
- Peats are not welcome
- Meals and alcohol consumption of are not allowed in the rooms
- Payment by Credit card (CB, Visa,..), Cash or Bank transfer